Did you know ?
- One in five school children has an undetected eye problem.
- Much of a child’s learning occurs visually.
- Without treatment vision defects such as lazy eyes can become permanent disabilities.
- Children receive up to 3 times more sun exposure than adults. UV light is as dangerous for the eyes as it is to the skin, increasing eye pathologies later in life.
- Regular eye exams are crucial for your child’s healthcare & personal development.
- Specialist eye exams can help with children with learning difficulties & visual stress (such as in Dyslexia, Dyspraxia ADHD).
- We can test children as young as eighteen months.